Saturday, January 26, 2008

www.brettstubbs.com


My husband, Brett Stubbs, has just put up a new site featuring him as the music artist. He is offering all of his songs downloadable for free. Some of you will be really excited about this & the rest of you should be.

Please make sure to listen to Outside of These Walls on the From Me or I From Her album. There are two songs that make me cry each & every time I hear them. One is Lakes of Canada by The Innocence Mission, the other is this one. I love it.
Also, that is his best album in my opinion, so if you are looking for a place to start, start there.

I love you Brett...

3 comments:

sarah said...

awesome!

brooklyn said...

brilliant. so beautiful. i'm excited to show dave the site (if he hasn't already seen it).

brooklyn said...

just went back and looked at the whole site.

GENIUS. he is a genius. (i'm sure you're already aware of this.