Tuesday, January 1, 2008

& so it begins...again.

This year's resolutions for me are full of things that I feel will help me to become the someone I really want to be. I look forward to sharing some of those things with you as I try to make them work & see how I can grow. I have decided my first item of business is to make sure to take it step by step. I was all set to be 100% starting 01 January but luckily Brett brought me back to reality. The thought being that it is better to make gradual increases & always being moving up rather than shooting straight to the top & then crashing to the bottom, which is what I always seem to do.
Sounds like words to live by to me.

I am really excited though & hope to learn a lot & share with all of you!
That said..

H a p p y N e w Y e a r !

-m.

No comments: