Monday, April 7, 2008

music to love.


i don't know why i don't run into more fans of the innocence mission. to me, there is nothing better. i will always & forever name this as my number one favorite band. if you don't listen to them, you should. i am going to make it easy for you, so click on the link above. they are a christian band from Pennsylvania. i wish i could be karen peris. when i first met my husband & we swapped favorites, i told him about the innocence mission & described them as magical. he then told me about the rachels.

the only two songs that make me cry without fail every time: lakes of canada, t.i.m. & outside these walls, brett stubbs.

such sweet music. please listen.

2 comments:

megan said...

Ok, Meghie - I don't why I haven't become a fan yet because every time I listen to them(usually at your prompting) - I love it. So, this time mike listened too and he was into it so we may finally get some albums. If you wanted to make me a mix I wouldn't object to that either...

m. said...

i m so glad! i do prompt you quite often. i was hoping you would see this post...