Monday, March 24, 2008

announcing blog-hopping!

This week I am starting a new feature on this blog called blog-hopping. The idea is to make friends & share favorites & such. What will happen is I will write a post about something & then encourage readers to write similar posts on their own blogs, then leave a comment on my post including a link to your blog post. So, say I write an article about a sugar cookie recipe. You then can write about your favorite cookie recipe on your blog & then post a comment about it including the link to your post. Get it!? I am really excited about it.

For the first little bit, since most of my readership on this blog is imaginary, please leave a link to my original post so that more people are drawn in to participate. The more the merrier!

How to put a link in a comment

It's really that simple.
Feel free to do some testing on this post if you like!
See you soon...

No comments: