Monday, December 31, 2007

An end to scrapbooking!

Thanks to Megan I now have a new obsession.

Check out Blurb to turn your blog into a book! It really is as simple as they make it sound. You simply sign up then download their free bookmaking software. This makes you an official Blurbarian! You then just sign in to your blog (it supports blogger, typepad, wordpress, ect.)& it then pulls your blog entries & places them (along with the pictures) into templates for your book. The best part is I can add pages to it for the things I never got around to blogging about this past year!

I plan to use this for making the family year books I have always dreamed about having & needless to say I will be making a lot more blog entries this coming year. What a great tool to revolutionize your journal writing or scrapbooking resolutions!
For a book up to 440 pages, hardcover, & 8 x 10 in size, it is just $80!

Another great feature is it allows you to invite contributors to your book. I plan on using this feature to invite Brett's siblings to add to a book for Brett's parents. Talk about a great Christmas gift!

If you ask me, this is one of the best things to happen to the internet!
Thanks Blurb!

No comments: