Thursday, January 14, 2010

the girls room.




I am in the middle of planning a redesign of our bedroom since we finally have a bed! While looking for a new light fixture for our ceiling, I came across this light fixture. I cant' stop daydreaming about "the girls' " room ever since I found it.I have the girls room half-way painted already for when the time comes. It's a Dwell inspired paint job with a darker green on the main walls & bottom half walls & a lighter green on the upper slanted walls. The darker green will come up into the lighter green as grass & dandelions. I also just spent an hour searching for the yellow "side tables" I have dreamt of for the past year & was unfortunately making it difficult by referring to them as nightstands. Heaven forbid. These are quite a bit overpriced if you ask me, so I will probably try the thrift store route if I can get lucky. But you get the idea...

On another note, I found this site which saved me when searching for an old Ikea catalog. Pretty great.

No comments: